Sat, May 08|
Mother's In The Prophetic
Join Prophetess Asha McDermott and special guests for an open forum and teaching on what it means to be a mother in the prophetic.
Time & Location
May 08, 2021, 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT
About the event
Mother's In The Prophetic is a free event as a gift to all mothers for Mother's Day Celebration.
There are times as mother's we have an instinct, intuition, or just a knowing that something is going on with our children. It's time to know how God speaks to us as it pertains to leading our children and growing them up in the Lord.
This event is designed as an open forum to provide the following:
- Teaching on leading as a mother with the voice of God guiding you
- Mommy Tips from special guests who are mothers leading and working in various industries
- Mommy Testimonies from a few every day moms
- Encouragement for mothers remaining strong through parenting
- Celebration of mothers who are taking on multiple roles and responsibilities to ensure their children have the best
Come ready to receive:
- Love, support and encouragement
- Interaction and a deep conversation
- Transparency and prayers
Type of Event:
- Live, interactive Zoom Session.
- Open forum - teaching, tips, sharing, and Q&A
- Brunch style - Bring your brunch items, we will chat and dine.